lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Create new (sub)index from existing one
Date Sat, 01 Aug 2009 07:18:17 GMT
Hi Chantal,

If you are really dealing with languages (i.e. not very dynamic or large list of cores), could
you simply copy a core and then delete all documents that don't satisfy the language criteria?
(e.g. copy the main core with docs in all languages, and then delete all docs that are not
in, say, Japanese).

Otis
P.S.
May want to consider http://www.sematext.com/products/multilingual-indexer/index.html