lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multi-language search
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 19:51:11 GMT

On Aug 25, 2009, at 10:34 AM, Elaine Li wrote:
> I am still looking for help on chinese language search. I tried
> chinesetokenizerfactory as my analyzer, but it did not help. Only word
> with white space, comma and etc around them can be found.

Try using the StandardTokenizerFactory - it handles Chinese characters
by making each one an individual term.  That might not be ideal, but
at least things are findable that way.

If that still doesn't work for your needs, let us see the detailed
analyzer configuration and the debug parsed query output.

	Erik