lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Villemos, Gert" <gert.ville...@logica.com>
Subject Retrieving the boost factor using Solrj CommonsHttpSolrServer
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2009 04:59:51 GMT
I'm using the solrj CommonsHttpSolrServer to retrieve documents from the index for update.
I therefore also need to retrieve the boost factor as else each resubmission would reset the
boost factor. I just cant figure out how to retrieve the boost factor.

The boost factor is available in the SolrInputDocument, but not in the SolrDocument returned
by the SolrServer 'query' method. And there is no relationship between the SolrInputDocument
and the SolrDocument (... which in itself is pretty confusing).

How can I get the boost factor? Do I have to use 'request' method and parse the result myself?

Cheers,
Gert.

Please help Logica to respect the environment by not printing this email  / Pour contribuer
comme Logica au respect de l'environnement, merci de ne pas imprimer ce mail /  Bitte drucken
Sie diese Nachricht nicht aus und helfen Sie so Logica dabei, die Umwelt zu sch├╝tzen /  Por
favor ajude a Logica a respeitar o ambiente nao imprimindo este correio electronico.

and inform the sender. Thank you.