lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sorting by Unindexed Fields
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2009 01:32:31 GMT
Solr sorts on indexed fields only, currently.  And only a single value
per document per sort field (careful with analyzed fields, and no
multiValued fields).

Unwise and impossible - of course this depends on the scale you're
speaking of.  How many documents?  What types of fields?   How small
is fairly small number of fields?

	Erik