lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Avlesh Singh <avl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Querying Dynamic Fields.. simple query not working
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2009 05:58:18 GMT
Well there are multiple ways to do it.
Instead of using your own class (with annotated fields), you can directly
use an instance of SolrInputDocument for each document and call a
SolrServer.add(SolrInputDocument doc). For each SolrInputDocument, you can
use the addField(String name, Object value) to add data per field. For
dynamic fields, just pass in the full field name, "Germinait_ne" in your
case, as the first argument and 0.7 as the second one.

Search the way you were doing earlier.

Cheers
Avlesh