lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From James Brady <james.colin.br...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ClassCastException from custom request handler
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 11:34:34 GMT
Solr version: 1.3.0 694707

solrconfig.xml:
    <requestHandler name="livecores" class="LiveCoresHandler" />

public class LiveCoresHandler extends RequestHandlerBase {
    public void init(NamedList args) { }
    public String getDescription() { return ""; }
    public String getSource() { return ""; }
    public String getSourceId() { return ""; }
    public NamedList getStatistics() { return new NamedList(); }
    public String getVersion() { return ""; }

    public void handleRequestBody(SolrQueryRequest req, SolrQueryResponse
rsp) {
        Collection<String> names =
req.getCore().getCoreDescriptor().getCoreContainer().getCoreNames();
        rsp.add("cores", names);
        // if the cores are dynamic, you prob don't want to cache
        rsp.setHttpCaching(false);
    }
}