lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Rahul R <rahul.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Monitoring split time for fq queries when filter cache is used
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2009 06:03:11 GMT
Hello,
I am trying to measure the benefit that I am getting out of using the filter
cache. As I understand, there are two major parts to an fq query. Please
correct me if I am wrong :
- doing full index queries of each of the fq params (if filter cache is
used, this result will be retrieved from the cache)
- set intersection of above results (Will be done again even with filter
cache enabled)

Is there any flag/setting that I can enable to monitor how much time the
above operations take separately i.e. the querying and the set-intersection
?

Regards
Rahul