lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Renaud Delbru <renaud.del...@deri.org>
Subject Re: how to scan dynamic field without specifying each field in query
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 19:13:20 GMT
Hi,

maybe SIREn [1] can help you for this task. SIREn is a Lucene plugin
that allows to index and query tabular data. You can for example create
a SIREn field "foo", index n values in n cells, and then query a
specific cell or a range of cells. Unfortunately, the Solr plugin is not
yet available, and therefore you will have to write your own query
syntax and parser for this task.

Regards,

[1] http://siren.sindice.com
--