lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Pablo Ferrari <pabs.ferr...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding docs from MySQL and php
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2009 15:48:10 GMT
Hello all,

I'm new to the list and new to Solr. My name is Pablo, I'm from Spain and
I'm developing a web site using Solr.

I have Solr with the examples working correctly and now I would like to load
the data from a MySQL database using php.
Is the best way to do this to write a php script that get the info from the
MySQL and then generates an XML document to load into Solr? Is there a
maximum size for this XML document? My MySQL database is quite big...

Any help, book or internet tutorial you know will be really appreciated.

Thank you!

Pablo