lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: manage rights
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 21:35:35 GMT
You should also separate your indexer from your searcher and make the
searcher request handlers allow search only (remove the handlers you
don't need).  You could also lock down the request parameters that
they take, too, by using invariants, etc.

Have a look in your solrconfig.xml.  You could, of course, also have a
ServletFilter in front of Solr or some other type of firewall that
just throws away the requests you don't wish to support.

And, of course, firewalls can be used, too.