lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From David Stuart <david.stu...@progressivealliance.co.uk>
Subject Conditional copyField
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2009 18:21:35 GMT
Hi,
I am pushing data to solr from two different sources nutch and a cms.
I have a data clash in that in nutch a copyField is required to push
the url field to the id field as it is used as  the primary lookup in
the nutch solr intergration update. The other cms also uses the url
field but also populates the id field with a different value. Now I
can't really change either source definition so is there a way in
solrconfig or schema to check if id is empty and only copy if true or
is there a better way via the updateprocessor?

Thanks for your help in advance
Regards

David