lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Nourredine K." <nourredin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re : Re : Questions about synonyms and highlighting
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 11:52:57 GMT
Thanks Avlesh.

Now, I understand better how higtlighting works.

As you've said, since it is based on the analysers, higtlighting will handle things like search.

A precision about #3 and #4 examples , they are exclusives : I wanted to know how to do higtlighting
with stemming OR without (not both in same time)

So I think you've answered to #3 too :) All depend on your analysers. And for my case, the
ISOLatin1AccentFilterFactory could do the job.

Thanks again Shalin and Avlesh.

Regard,

Nourredine.