lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hendler <jonathan.hend...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Solr for term-completion with counts
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2009 00:38:13 GMT
Hi David, (and Yonik)

Thanks for the quick responses. The book is quite comprehensive. Nice
work.

Looks like I misinterpreted my own results - totally a user error. (I
guess that's a good way to introduce yourself to a mailing list. )

I had used the example on page 156. My error:  documents returned by
another search function of ours had counts which were much lower
numbers because they include restrictions put in place by an ACL, so I
was getting much larger numbers in the autocomplete (which don't use
the ACL).

Thanks again.

- Jonathan