lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "balaji.a" <reachbalaj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Doing SpellCheck in distributed search
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 11:03:33 GMT

Thanks Shalin! I applied your patch and deployed the war. While debugging the
overridden method SpellCheckComponent.finishStage is not getting invoked by
the SearchHandler. Instead its invoking the  SearchComponent.finishStage
method. Do I need to configure anything extra to make it work? My current
configuration is as follows:

  <searchComponent name="spellcheck" class="solr.SpellCheckComponent">

    <str name="queryAnalyzerFieldType">textSpell</str>

    <lst name="spellchecker">
      <str name="name">default</str>
      <str name="field">spell</str>
      <str name="spellcheckIndexDir">./spellchecker1</str>

    </lst>
    <lst name="spellchecker">
      <str name="name">jarowinkler</str>
      <str name="field">spell</str>
      <!-- Use a different Distance Measure -->
      <str
name="distanceMeasure">org.apache.lucene.search.spell.JaroWinklerDistance</str>
      <str name="spellcheckIndexDir">./spellchecker2</str>

    </lst>
  </searchComponent>

 <requestHandler name="standard" class="solr.SearchHandler" default="true">
    <!-- default values for query parameters -->
     <lst name="defaults">
       <str name="echoParams">explicit</str>
       <!--
       <int name="rows">10</int>
       <str name="fl">*</str>
       <str name="version">2.1</str>
        -->
        <!-- omp = Only More Popular -->
        <str name="spellcheck.onlyMorePopular">false</str>
        <!-- exr = Extended Results -->
        <str name="spellcheck.extendedResults">false</str>
        <!--  The number of suggestions to return -->
        <str name="spellcheck.count">1</str>
      </lst>
      <arr name="last-components">
        <str>spellcheck</str>