lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Sandeep Tagore <sandeep.tag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scoring for specific field queries
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 05:40:04 GMT

Hi Rihaed,
I guess we don't need to depend on scores all the times.
You can use custom sort to sort the results. Take a dynamicField, fill it
with indexOf(keyword) value, sort the results by the field in ascending
order. Then the records which contain the keyword at the earlier position
will come first.

Regards,
Sandeep