lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Sandeep Tagore <sandeep.tag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to rename a schema field, whose values are indexed already?
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 10:39:21 GMT

I guess you cant do it. I tried it before. I had a field with name 'KEYWORD'
and i changed it to 'keyword' and it didn't work. Everything else was normal
and I searched with 'KEYWORD' i got an exception saying undefined field and
I searched with 'keyword' , I got 0 results. It didn't work even after
optimizing. I re-indexed the data and it worked.

Regards,
Sandeep