lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From peelman <njcoll...@hotmail.com>
Subject TermVector (TF-IDF Scores) From Subset of Documents
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 02:30:11 GMT

I have an index of about 3 million documents, and specific list of document
ids that belong in that 3 million (somewhere around 20-50 documents on
average).  With my filtered list of documents I want to be able to get
TF-IDF scores calculated based on only that small subset, instead of the
scores from the entire 3 million document index.

Is there an easy way to do this using a filtered/subquery, or via any other
means?

Presently I am testing by creating a new index out of the subset of
documents to get the TF-IDF scores, but obviously that is not going to work
or scale in a finished implementation.

Thanks in advance.