lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Chantal Ackermann <chantal.ackerm...@btelligent.de>
Subject Re: Where to place ReversedWildcardFilterFactory in Chain
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 16:41:42 GMT
Hi Andrzej,

thanks! Unfortunately, I get a ClassNotFoundException for the
solr.ReversedWildcardFilterFactory with my nightly build from 22nd of
September. I've found the corresponding JIRA issue, but from the wiki
it's not obvious that this might require a patch? I'll have a closer
look at the JIRA issue, in any case.

Cheers,
Chantal