lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Tricia Williams <williams.tri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ExtractingRequestHandler unknown field 'stream_source_info'
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 22:45:56 GMT
Thanks Lance,

   I have lucid's search as one of my open search tools in my browser.
Generally pretty useful (especially the ability to filter) but it's not
of much help when the tool points out that the best info is on the wiki
and the link to the wiki reveals that it can't be reached.  This is the
second time in a couple of weeks I've seen the wiki down.  Is there an
ongoing problem?  I do appreciate the tip though.

Tricia