lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Christian Zambrano <czamb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Wildcard...
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 15:31:24 GMT
Another thing to remember about wildcard and fuzzy searches is that none
of the token filters will be applied.

If you are using the LowerCaseFilterFactory at index time, then
"RI-MC50034-1" gets converted to "ri-mc50034-1" which is never going to
match "RI-MC5000*"

Also, I would probably use the analyze page of your solr admin site to
see what tokens are produced from "RI-MC500034-1" and "500034" based on
your schema