lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Christian Zambrano <czamb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question regarding synonym
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 22:57:03 GMT
When you use a field qualifier(fieldName:valueToLookFor) it only applies
to the word right after the semicolon. If you look at the debug
infomation you will notice that for the second word it is using the
default field.

<str name="parsedquery_toString">carDescription:austin *text*:martin</str>

the following should word:

carDescription:(austin martin)