lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Koji Sekiguchi <k...@r.email.ne.jp>
Subject Re: ISOLatin1AccentFilter before or after Snowball?
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 12:29:14 GMT
In this particular case, I don't think one is better than the other...

In general, MappingCharFilter is more flexible than specific
TokenFilters, such as ISOLatin1AccentFilter.
For example, if you want your own character mapping rules,
you can add them to mapping.txt. It should be easier than
modifing TokenFilters as you don't need programming.

Koji