lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Chantal Ackermann <chantal.ackerm...@btelligent.de>
Subject Re: Problems with WordDelimiterFilterFactory
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2009 08:25:13 GMT
Hi Bernadette,

Bernadette Houghton schrieb:
> Thanks for this Patrick. If I remove one of the hyphens, solr doesn't throw up the error,
but still doesn't find the right record. I see from marklo's analysis page that solr is still
parsing it with a hyphen. Changing this part of our schema.xml -

that's probably because the hyphen/minus has a special meaning ("not
containing")? Try putting the input in quotes. But I agree with
Christian that the hyphens should have been removed during index time by
the token filters.

cheers
chantal