lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Tommy Chheng <tommy.chh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Facet query help
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2009 15:08:38 GMT
ok, so fq != facet.query. i thought it was an alias. I'm trying your
suggestion fq=Memory_s:"1 GB" and now it's returning zero documents even
though there is one document that has "tommy" and "Memory_s:1 GB" as
seen in the original pastie(http://pastie.org/650932). I tried the fq
query body with quotes and without quotes.

http://lh:8983/solr/select/?facet=true&facet.field=CPU_s&facet.field=Memory_s&facet.field=Video+Card_s&wt=ruby&fq=%22Memory_s:1+GB%22&q=tommy&indent=on

Any thoughts?

thanks,
tommy