lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Chantal Ackermann <chantal.ackerm...@btelligent.de>
Subject Re: Why did occur difference in using q and fq ?
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 08:47:29 GMT
"+" is the url encoded space " "
use "+%2B" to get the string " +" (url encoded).

e.g.
http://solr:8983/solr/select/?q=*:*+%2Bfoo_num:0&start=0&rows=10

--
Chantal Ackermann
Consultant

mobil    +49 (176) 10 00 09 45
email    chantal.ackermann@btelligent.de

b.telligent GmbH & Co. KG
Uptown München / Campus D
Georg-Brauchle-Ring 60
D-80992 München

fon     +49 (89) 54 84 25 60
fax     +49 (89) 54 84 25 69
web     www.btelligent.de

Registered in Munich: HRA 84393
Managing Director: b.telligent Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 153164 represented
by Sebastian Amtage and Klaus Blaschek
USt.Id.-Nr. DE814054803

Confidentiality Note
This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the
reader of this email message is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivery of the message to the
distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please notify us immediately by telephone
at +49 (0) 89 54 84 25 60. Thank you.