lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Joel Nylund <jnyl...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: weird problem with letters S and T
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 13:16:56 GMT
Hey everyone thanks for the help, it seems to be working this am after
a restart & reindex (maybe I was just too sleepy last night), and
using field type of text_ws.

Im curios about the pro's and cons of Michel's approach below, this
seems like another good way to do it, is there any difference in terms
of performance and/or index size or anything else I  need to worry
about. My index will have about 3million records in prod, im testing
with 300k (1/10 scale) now and it seems fine.

thanks
Joel