lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Aakash Dharmadhikari <aaka...@gmail.com>
Subject Using mincount with date facet in Solr 1.4
Date Sun, 11 Oct 2009 05:59:37 GMT
hi,

  I am creating facets on a field of type

  <field name="daysForFilter" type="date" indexed="true" stored="true"
multiValued="true"/>

  The field can contain any number of dates even 0. I am making a facet
query on the field with following query parameters:

  facet.date=daysForFilter
  facet.date.gap=%2B1DAY
  facet.date.end=2009-10-16T00:00:00Z
  facet=true
  facet.date.start=2009-10-11T00:00:00Z

  But I was getting facets even with count 0. So I tried following
combinations of mincount parameters, as none was specified in the
wiki<http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SimpleFacetParameters>,
for date faceting.

  f.daysForFilter.facet.mincount=1
  facet.mincount=1
  f.date.mincount=1

  But none of these work. Could anyone please let me know how I can do this?

regards,
aakash