lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Greg Pendlebury <Greg.Pendleb...@usq.edu.au>
Subject Always spellcheck (suggest)
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 00:55:51 GMT
Hi All,

If I understand correctly the flag 'onlyMorePopular' encapsulates two independent behaviours.
1) It runs spell checking across queries that returned hits. Without the flag spell checking
is not run when results are found. 2) It limits suggestions to terms with higher frequencies.

Is there any way to get behaviour (1) without behaviour (2)? Such as another flag I'm not
seeing in the doco? The usage context is spelling suggestions for international usage. Eg.
The user searches 'behaviour', we want it to suggest US spelling 'behavior' and vice versa.
At the moment, the suggestion only works one way.

Ta,
Greg

This email (including any attached files) is confidential and is for the
intended recipient(s) only.  If you received this email by mistake,
please, as a courtesy, tell the sender, then delete this email.

The views and opinions are the originator's and do not necessarily
reflect those of the University of Southern Queensland.  Although all
reasonable precautions were taken to ensure that this email contained no
viruses at the time it was sent we accept no liability for any losses
arising from its receipt.

The University of Southern Queensland is a registered provider of
education with the Australian Government (CRICOS Institution Code No's.
QLD 00244B / NSW 02225M)