lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Pravin Karne <pravin_ka...@persistent.co.in>
Subject dose solr sopport distribute index storage ?
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2009 12:40:56 GMT
Hi,
I am new to solr. I have configured solr successfully and its working smoothly.

I have one query:

I want index large data(around 100GB).So can we store these indexes on different machine as
distributed system.

So there will be one master and more slave . Also we have to keep these data in sync over
all the node.

So when I send update request solr will update that record from corresponding node.

In short I want to create scalable and optimal search system.

Is this possible with solr?

Please help in this. Any pointer  regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

-Pravin

DISCLAIMER
any liability for virus infected mails.