lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Gasol Wu <gasol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: datadir configuration
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 08:37:53 GMT
Hi,

add JAVA_OPTS variable in TOMCAT_HOME/bin/catalina.sh like below,
JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Dsolr.home=/opt/solr
-Dsolr.foo.data.dir=/opt/solr/data"

solr.data.dir must mapping to <dataDir> in solrconfig.xml

here is example (solrconfig.xml):
<dataDir>${solr.foo.data.dir:/default/path/to/datadir}</dataDir>