lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Bernadette Houghton <bernadette.hough...@deakin.edu.au>
Subject RE: uppercase and wildcards/truncation
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2009 03:55:54 GMT
Sorry, answering my own question - I see it has been marked for 1.5 :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Bernadette Houghton [mailto:bernadette.houghton@deakin.edu.au]
Sent: Friday, 30 October 2009 2:54 PM
To: 'solr-user@lucene.apache.org'
Subject: uppercase and wildcards/truncation

Looks like solr 1.3 at least is still not lowercasing wildcarded/truncated queries.

I see from http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-219 that this has been an issue for a
while.

Anyone know if this has yet been solved?

TIA

Bernadette Houghton, Library Business Applications Developer
Deakin University Geelong Victoria 3217 Australia.
Phone: 03 5227 8230 International: +61 3 5227 8230
Fax: 03 5227 8000 International: +61 3 5227 8000
MSN: bern_houghton@hotmail.com
Email: bernadette.houghton@deakin.edu.au<mailto:bernadette.houghton@deakin.edu.au>
Website: http://www.deakin.edu.au
<http://www.deakin.edu.au/>Deakin University CRICOS Provider Code 00113B (Vic)

Important Notice: The contents of this email are intended solely for the named addressee and
are confidential; any unauthorised use, reproduction or storage of the contents is expressly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and any attachments
immediately and advise the sender by return email or telephone.
Deakin University does not warrant that this email and any attachments are error or virus
free