lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Lance Norskog <goks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: conditional sorting
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 21:30:27 GMT
Doing a second search immediately after the first one is consistently
under 100 ms for me, usually under 25, on cheap hardware.  Even while
sorting the results, you should have no problems. If necessary, you
could run Solr with the embedded client and do one search right after
the other, avoid the thread-switching that can happen between HTTP
requests.

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com