lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Plugin Performance Issues
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 13:03:05 GMT
I would guess that your code is being used.  I'm not sure what you
mean by it "was only referenced in the schema".  That implies usage to
me.  Is it a new field type?  What is your plugin doing?

Have you tried setting breakpoints at method entry points in your
plugin and starting up Solr w/ a debugger attached.

-Grant