lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Audrey Foo <au...@hotmail.com>
Subject capitalization and delimiters
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2009 15:39:39 GMT

In my search docs, I have content such as 'powershot' and 'powerShot'.
I would expect 'powerShot' would be searched as 'power', 'shot' and 'powershot', so that results
for all these are returned. Instead, only results for 'power' and 'shot' are returned.
Any suggestions?
In the schema, index analyzer:<filter class="solr.WordDelimiterFilterFactory" generateWordParts="0"
generateNumberParts="0" catenateWords="1" catenateNumbers="1" catenateAll="0"/><filter
class="solr.LowerCaseFilterFactory"/>
In the schema, query analyzer<filter class="solr.WordDelimiterFilterFactory" generateWordParts="1"
generateNumberParts="1" catenateWords="0" catenateNumbers="0" catenateAll="0" splitOnCaseChange="1"/><filter
class="solr.LowerCaseFilterFactory"/>
ThanksAudrey
New! Open Messenger faster on the MSN homepage
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9677405