lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Yonik Seeley <yo...@lucidimagination.com>
Subject Re: indexing frequently-changing fields
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 21:11:31 GMT
It's a bit round-about but you might be able to use ExternalFileField
http://lucene.apache.org/solr/api/org/apache/solr/schema/ExternalFileField.html

The fieldType definition would look like
    <fieldType name="file" keyField="id" defVal="1" stored="false"
indexed="false" class="solr.ExternalFileField" valType="float"/>

Then you can use frange to include/exclude certain values:

http://www.lucidimagination.com/blog/tag/frange/

-Yonik