lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Phanindra Reva <reva.phanin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re : Solr - Plugin : QParserPlugin is not working..
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2009 16:58:06 GMT
Hello All,
           I am a newbie, learning Solr - plugins concept. While
following the tutorials on the same from
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrPlugins , I have tried to work on
Query Parser plugin concept by extending QParserPlugin class.
  I have registered my custom plugin class in solrconfig.xml using following ,

                     <queryParser name="queryParserPluginOne"
class="plugin.query.parser.QueryParserPluginOne"/>

and I have linked the same with default request handler by including
the following in solrconfig.xml.

                    <requestHandler name="requestHandlerPluginOne"
class="plugin.request.RequestTestOne" default="true" >
 	                        <lst name="defaults">
		                      <str name="defType">queryParserPluginOne</str>
	                        </lst>
                   </requestHandler>

                  The implmentation is basic and which has some
System.out.println() s and addition of request params. To be brief, my
problem is I dont find any effect of the code thats included in my
custom Query Parser plugin class and its not part of the flow, but I
am sure that my custom request handler is part of the flow. I would be
glad if you solve my problem.
      Please dont mind, If I made some silly mistake.
Thanks in advance.