lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jérôme Etévé <jerome.et...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multifield query parser and phrase query behaviour from 1.3 to 1.4
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2009 15:11:19 GMT
Hum,
 That's probably because of our own customized types/tokenizers/filters.

I tried reindexing and querying our data using the default solr type
'textgen' and it works fine.

I need to investigate which features of the new lucene 2.9 API is not
implemented in our own tokenizers etc...

Thanks.

Jerome.

--
Jerome Eteve.