lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Harsch, Timothy J. (ARC-TI)[PEROT SYSTEMS]" <timothy.j.har...@nasa.gov>
Subject logger in embedded solr
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 22:15:55 GMT
Hi all,
I have an J2EE application using embedded solr via solr4j.  It seems the logging that SOLR
produces has a mind of its own, and is not changeable via my log4j.properties.  In fact I
know this because I wired in a Log4J config listener in my web.xml and redirected all my logs
to a custom location.  Which works, but now all my messages go to the custom location and
all the embedded SOLR messages are still going into catalina.out.  How can I get access to
the logger of the Embedded SOLR.

Thanks,
Tim Harsch
Sr. Software Engineer