lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From darniz <rnizamud...@edmunds.com>
Subject Re: Spell check suggestion and correct way of implementation and some Questions
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 23:18:33 GMT

Hello everybody
i am able to use spell checker but i have some questions if someone can
answer this
if i search free text word waranty then i get back suggestion warranty which
is fine.
but if do a search on field for example
which i dont want i want to get back only the text ie warranty.

We are using collation to return back the results since if a user types
three words then we use collation in the response element to display the
spelling suggestion.

Any advice

darniz