lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jón Helgi Jónsson <jonjons...@gmail.com>
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 17:27:52 GMT
Hi,

I had working index time boosting on documents like so: <doc boost="10.0">

Everything was great until I made some changes that I thought where no
related to the doc boost but after that my doc boosting appears to be
missing.

I'm having a tough time debugging this and didn't have the sense to version
control this so I would have something to revert to (lesson learned).

In schema.xml I have <fieldType name="float" class="solr.FloatField"
omitNorms="false"/>

Is there something else I should be watching out for? Some query parameter
perhaps?

Or something else? I think wildcards in query affect it but I don't have
any, some setting in solrconfig.xml or cheme.xml?

Thanks!
Jon