lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From revas <revas...@gmail.com>
Subject field type definition
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2009 12:22:01 GMT
Hello,

If  I define a field like this in the schema  ,is this correct ?

 <fieldType name="*text_match_phrase*"
class="*solr.TextField*"positionIncrementGap
="*100*">
 - <http://sites.google.com/a/impelsys.com/search/phrase-match#> <analyzer>
   <tokenizer class="*solr.WhitespaceTokenizerFactory*" />
   <filter class="*solr.LowerCaseFilterFactory*" />
   <filter class="*solr.WordDelimiterFilterFactory*"
generateWordParts="*1*"generateNumberParts
="*1*" catenateWords="*1*" catenateNumbers="*1*"
catenateAll="*0*"splitOnCaseChange
="*1*" />
  </analyzer>
  </fieldType>

Here I am not differentiating it in terms of query analyzer and the index
analyzer and  I am assuming that this will be used by both
query and index analyzer .Is this correct?

Regards
Revas