lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Chantal Ackermann <chantal.ackerm...@btelligent.de>
Subject Re: TermVectorComponent : Required / Optional Parameters
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 15:59:59 GMT
Hi Grant,

I'd be glad to help update the wiki.
But just to make sure I'm understanding correctly:
for TermVectorComponent to work correctly, all these three attributes
(termVectors, termPositions, termOffsets) must be set to "true"?

No matter how extensive the termVector request will look like?

Because I tried this request also and it doesn't return the termVector
part, neither:
.../solr/epg/select?q=*%3A*&version=2.2&start=0&rows=0&indent=on&tv=true&tv.tf=true&tv.df=true

(I tried removing and adding the last two parameters, as well.)

Is there anything else I have to be aware of? How about
indexed
stored
multiValued
omitNorms

Is there a combination that does not work?

Once I get it to work, I'll update the wiki. But I don't want to publish
my ignorance. ;-)

Thanks,
Chantal