lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <noble.p...@corp.aol.com>
Subject Re: javabin in .NET?
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 14:21:13 GMT
On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 5:55 PM, Mauricio Scheffer
<mauricioscheffer@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yep, I think I mostly nailed the unmarshalling. Need more tests though. And
> then integrate it to SolrNet.
> Is there any way (or are there any plans) to have an update handler that
> accepts javabin?
There is already one . look at BinaryRequestWriter.
But I would say that may not make a lot of difference as indexing is a
back-end operation and slight perf improvements won't make much
difference.

<noble.paul@corp.aol.com>

<noble.paul@corp.aol.com>

>> etxract