lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Joel Nylund <jnyl...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: deployment questions
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2009 15:26:17 GMT
Anyone?

I have done more reading and testing and it seems like I want to:

Use SolrJ and embed solr in my webapp, but I want to disable the http
access to solr, meaning force all calls through my solrj interface I
am building (no admin access etc).

Is there a simple way to do this?

Am I better off running solr as a server on its own and using network
security?

thanks
Joel