lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Joel Nylund <jnyl...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: exact match lookup
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 18:47:17 GMT
thank worked for me, changed to:

http://localhost:8983/solr/select?q=feedClass:%22social%20news%22

and the matches are correct, I changed the feedClass field back to
type text.

A followup question has to do with sorting these results.

I have a field called title that I want the results sorted by.

http://localhost:8983/solr/select?q=feedClass:%22social%20news%22&sort:title%20asc

I tried this and the results are not sorted (they seem random)

any ideas?

thanks
Joel

<response>
−
<lst name="responseHeader">
<int name="status">0</int>
<int name="QTime">1</int>
−
<lst name="params">
<str name="q">feedClass:"social news"</str>
<str name="sort:title asc"/>
</lst>
</lst>
−
<result name="response" numFound="186" start="0">
−
<doc>
<str name="feedClass">Social News</str>
<str name="firstLetterTitle">F</str>