lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Peter A. Kirk" ...@alpha-solutions.dk>
Subject query log
Date Sun, 20 Dec 2009 22:46:07 GMT
Hi, I'd like to write a "Component" that can write to a simple log with query data for every
submitted query.

So far I have written a simple Component and configured it to be called in the "standard"
requestHandler. However, I have noticed that it is not always called. It's as if some queries
are cached - and the standard request handler is not called at all. How do I write EVERY query
request to my log?

<searchComponent name="OccurrenceLogger"
class="my.handler.component.TestFileLogger" />

<requestHandler name="standard" class="solr.SearchHandler" default="true">

    <arr name="first-components">
      <str>OccurrenceLogger</str>
    </arr>

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards