lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Joel Nylund <jnyl...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: # in query
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 14:54:33 GMT
Thanks Eric,

I looked more into this, but still stuck:

I have this field indexed using text_rev

I looked at the luke analysis for this field, but im unsure how to
read it.

When I query the field by the id I get:

<result name="response" numFound="1" start="0">
−
<doc>
<str name="id">5405255</str>
<str name="textTitle">#######'s test blog</str>
</doc>
</result>

If I try to query even multiple ### I get nothing.

Here is what luke handler says:  (btw when I used id instead of docid
on luke I got a nullpointer exception  /admin/luke?docid=5405255  vs /
admin/luke?id=5405255)

<lst name="textTitle">
<str name="type">text_rev</str>
<str name="schema">ITS-----------</str>
<str name="index">ITS----------</str>
<int name="docs">290329</int>
<int name="distinct">401016</int>
−
<lst name="topTerms">
<int name="#1;golb">49362</int>
<int name="blog">49362</int>
<int name="#1;ecapsym">29426</int>
<int name="myspace">29426</int>
<int name="#1;s">8773</int>
<int name="s">8773</int>
<int name="#1;ed">8033</int>
<int name="de">8033</int>
<int name="com">6884</int>
<int name="#1;moc">6884</int>
</lst>
−
<lst name="histogram">
<int name="1">308908</int>
<int name="2">34340</int>
<int name="4">21916</int>
<int name="8">14474</int>
<int name="16">9122</int>
<int name="32">5578</int>
<int name="64">3162</int>
<int name="128">1844</int>
<int name="256">910</int>
<int name="512">464</int>
<int name="1024">182</int>
<int name="2048">72</int>
<int name="4096">26</int>
<int name="8192">12</int>
<int name="16384">2</int>
<int name="32768">2</int>
<int name="65536">2</int>
</lst>
</lst>

solr/select?q=textTitle:%23%23%23  - gets no results.

I have the same field indexed as a alphaOnlySort, and it gives me lots
of results, but not the ones I want.

Any other ideas?

thanks
Joel