lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From gdeconto <gerald.deco...@topproducer.com>
Subject Re: how is score computed with hsin functionquery?
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2009 21:24:30 GMT

Thanks Lance, I appreciate your response.

I know what a DIH is and have already written custom transformers.  I just
misunderstood your response to my message (I wasnt aware that we could use
JS to create transformers).

Anyhow, my intent is to change the tool (create a variation of hsin to
support degrees) rather than change the data (which introduces other issues,
such as having to support most systems in degrees and this one system in
radians)

any ideas/advice in that regard?