lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From QBasti <sebastian.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simple Wildcard Search Question
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2009 11:52:00 GMT

Thanks for hanging in there and helping me

when wildcard-queries aren't analysed it makes sense for this one. But i'm
still stuck at the problem mentioned above with "AndererName09". I'm not
using any wildcards, the query-string and the index-value clearly show - a
lot of - matches but still I get no results search for that very same
query-string.
e.G.
Index-Value: "Herrn AndererName09 Vorname09" split into
"herrn|ander|name|09|nochmal|name|09
		anderernam"

Query-Value: "AndererName09" split into:
"ander|name|09
     andernam"

but no results?!