lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From krosan <kro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documents are indexed but not searchable
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2009 15:21:44 GMT

When searching for *:* I get this response:

<response>

<lst name="responseHeader">
<int name="status">0</int>
<int name="QTime">9</int>

<lst name="params">
<str name="q">*:*</str>
</lst>
</lst>
<result name="response" numFound="0" start="0"/>
</response>

I'm guessing this means the documents aren't really in the index?
However, I do get this reply when using the data-config debugger (with
commit on):
http://pastebin.com/m7a460711
And that obviously states "Indexing completed. Added/Updated: 2 documents.
Deleted 0 documents."

Do you have any ideas why the index doesn't really have those documents?

Thanks in advance!

Andreas Evers